Search for acronyms, abbreviations,
definitions and topics
Skip to main content
Suggest new acronym or abbreviation definition
View previously suggested
- Please respect others and don't spend your time submitting invalid entries - they will be removed or downvoted anyway
- Use this form if you are sure that such acronym or abbreviation exists and widely known.
- We log any activity on this page for quality control
- Use proper Capitalization (e.g. USA - United States of America or HTN Hypertensive)
- Thank you for your participation!
Recent Acronyms and Abbreviations
Viremedy: A material including the special physical information, whose interpretation into the corresponding organic (vital) information and processes through the organized system called Parallel Body could lead to the Vitality Rise.recent YCLM: You can live morerecent WBAF: Wrong Brothers Air Forcerecent