Search for acronyms, abbreviations,
definitions and topics
Skip to main content
View previously suggested
- Please respect others and don't spend your time submitting invalid entries - they will be removed or downvoted anyway
- Use this form if you are sure that such acronym or abbreviation exists and widely known.
- We log any activity on this page for quality control
- Use proper Capitalization (e.g. USA - United States of America or HTN Hypertensive)
- Thank you for your participation!
Recent Acronyms and Abbreviations
ECA: Extraordinary Collection Action ECA: ethylcarboxylate adenosine ECA: external carotid artery ECa