Search for acronyms, abbreviations,
definitions and topics
Skip to main content
View previously suggested
- Please respect others and don't spend your time submitting invalid entries - they will be removed or downvoted anyway
- Use this form if you are sure that such acronym or abbreviation exists and widely known.
- We log any activity on this page for quality control
- Use proper Capitalization (e.g. USA - United States of America or HTN Hypertensive)
- Thank you for your participation!
Recent Acronyms and Abbreviations
IMOL: "In My Other League." A commonly used phrase in fantasy sports, often used to reference a better-performing league (either existant or fabricated).recent