Search for acronyms, abbreviations,
definitions and topics
Skip to main content
Suggest new acronym or abbreviation definition
View previously suggested
- Please respect others and don't spend your time submitting invalid entries - they will be removed or downvoted anyway
- Use this form if you are sure that such acronym or abbreviation exists and widely known.
- We log any activity on this page for quality control
- Use proper Capitalization (e.g. USA - United States of America or HTN Hypertensive)
- Thank you for your participation!
Recent Acronyms and Abbreviations
GEO: Geostationary/Geosynchronous Equatorial Orbitrecent EATY: eating at the y(pussy)recent TT: Ta Ta, i.e.. It's an old expression from Britain, often used in the north, but other places, too. It simply means goodbye, see you later. A similar expression that is said is "ta ra"recent